- They think it's all over....It is now....! The end of a thoroughly enjoyable and fun day at #TeamdJ for our sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Our client is a leading Housing Association based in Wiltshire. They are currently looking to recruit a Legal Advis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Sports day @douglasjackson @AnalyticsTeamDJ @MKAMichelle #teamdj #teambuilding #Motivation https://t.co/ox6BDJir3c 12 hours ago
- A customer focused organisation going through a period of extensive change is looking for a Senior Customer Experie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- UK Digital Experience Awards 2018 buff.ly/2L23eTT @douglasjackson @UKDXAwards @Jeremy_Nicholas @donhalesworldof 1 day ago
Category Archives: Customer Strategy
In a world where customers and employees have an ever-growing number of platforms to discuss and rate your company, customer and employee experience must be at the forefront of every successful businesses strategy; ‘Businesses that have an employee, customer-centric approach … Continue reading
8th November 2017 and the UK National Contact Centre Conference from the CCMA, held at the British Library knowledge centre. The event, free to members was sold out with a capacity crowd of over 250 in attendance. One particular highlight … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again and this year to Harrogate, home of the famous Betty’s Tea Rooms and Turkish Baths for the Customer Strategy and Planning conference from the Forum, held at the grandly named Majestic Hotel. Chris Rainsforth … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading