- Our friends at @callcentrehelp have some great podcasts, including this one from @Jo_h4p Podcast – Top Contact Cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- One of the biggest challenges to organisations, is attracting the individuals we need to deliver the future workfor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Attracting and Retaining The Skills For The Future. …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/01/24/att… https://t.co/mzAbcLzBOK 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Customer Insight Manager to mentor a specialist analytics team that will produce actiona… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Bain & Co reports that “companies with superior CX grew revenue five times faster on average than their competitors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Customer Strategy
I had the opportunity of attending a retail round-table event hosted by Ann-Marie Stagg and the CCMA in London last week, titled ‘The Future of Retail’. As you would expect, AI and Bots were heavily featured, although interestingly, voice was … Continue reading
At Douglas Jackson, we are committed to keeping ourselves abreast with new and best industry practises, as well as brushing up on the more traditional ones. As a Senior Consultant within the business, and with over 8 years dedicated service, … Continue reading
A 10th year anniversary for Awards International and the UK Customer Experience Awards. With almost 30 categories and 150 judges, the event was back at the amazing venue of Wembley Stadium, with the pitch being painstakingly prepared for the NFL … Continue reading
Customer Success, it isn’t Customer Experience. (at least not yet) There is much talk across the customer community as to the rise of Customer Success and for some, some confusion as to how this now affects Customer Experience.
This week we were back to the magnificent backdrop of Wembley Stadium for the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018. Now in it’s 9th year, the event was, once again, a jam packed day full day of judging, with over 30 … Continue reading
In a world where customers and employees have an ever-growing number of platforms to discuss and rate your company, customer and employee experience must be at the forefront of every successful businesses strategy; ‘Businesses that have an employee, customer-centric approach … Continue reading
8th November 2017 and the UK National Contact Centre Conference from the CCMA, held at the British Library knowledge centre. The event, free to members was sold out with a capacity crowd of over 250 in attendance. One particular highlight … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again and this year to Harrogate, home of the famous Betty’s Tea Rooms and Turkish Baths for the Customer Strategy and Planning conference from the Forum, held at the grandly named Majestic Hotel. Chris Rainsforth … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!