- National Business Awards | Leader of the Year finalists announced buff.ly/2gwvIXS https://t.co/vnnz2j2ExQ 1 day ago
- We are currently recruiting a Head of Customer Experience (8 to 12 weeks contract) in Bolton https://t.co/w1gfPvALns 2 days ago
- This contact centre collections role is within a highly regarded organisation - S.East https://t.co/ZmtNDqSGT2 4 days ago
- A well known company in Sussex is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their management team https://t.co/7hqczs00jh 5 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Contact Centre Manager (Sales) in Yorkshire https://t.co/YNRYcFQEMY 1 week ago
Category Archives: Customer Strategy
It’s that time of year again and this year to Harrogate, home of the famous Betty’s Tea Rooms and Turkish Baths for the Customer Strategy and Planning conference from the Forum, held at the grandly named Majestic Hotel. Chris Rainsforth … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading
For our Guest Blog, this week we welcome back Keith Stapleton, a resource planning specialist and founder of Select Planning Limited. Over to Keith.. I have observed and helped those involved with life and death situations, within the emergency services, … Continue reading