- A lovely gift for Michelle from a candidate we helped place and who is loving life in their new role. Thank you R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Real-time Analyst who will be responsible for delivering real time support for resource… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Retained Search – Not Just For The C-Suite, a highly effective, thorough, professional process to enable you to mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Retained Search - Not Just For The C-Suite. A highly effective, thorough, professional process to help target and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- This is an opportunity to join an established organisation within the hospitality sector that is undergoing busines… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Customer Strategy
Customer Success, it isn’t Customer Experience. (at least not yet) There is much talk across the customer community as to the rise of Customer Success and for some, some confusion as to how this now affects Customer Experience.
This week we were back to the magnificent backdrop of Wembley Stadium for the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018. Now in it’s 9th year, the event was, once again, a jam packed day full day of judging, with over 30 … Continue reading
In a world where customers and employees have an ever-growing number of platforms to discuss and rate your company, customer and employee experience must be at the forefront of every successful businesses strategy; ‘Businesses that have an employee, customer-centric approach … Continue reading
8th November 2017 and the UK National Contact Centre Conference from the CCMA, held at the British Library knowledge centre. The event, free to members was sold out with a capacity crowd of over 250 in attendance. One particular highlight … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again and this year to Harrogate, home of the famous Betty’s Tea Rooms and Turkish Baths for the Customer Strategy and Planning conference from the Forum, held at the grandly named Majestic Hotel. Chris Rainsforth … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!