- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of CRM to join a well-established CRM and Ancillaries team… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to join this well-established organisation, working in a high touch, qu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resource Planning Specialist - Stoke on Trent buff.ly/2H6XAw0 https://t.co/oAl08cH9u7 5 days ago
- TeamDJ's @MKAMichelle is extremely proud to be involved with @UKCXAwards again this year, always such a great day,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Thank you Nigel for these positive comments following his dealings with John. Testimonials | Douglas Jackson Execut… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Customer Service
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading
Opening a new bank account, transferring money, paying a bill, these should be a relatively easy, pain-free transactions, but many banks struggle to deliver these simple tasks, much to the dissatisfaction of their customers.
For our Guest Blog this week we are delighted to welcome back Karen Wenborn, Karen is an expert customer experience professional with a passion for embedding the voice of the customer at the heart of an organisation. Over to Karen: Forward Contact … Continue reading
In this week’s Guest Post we are delighted to welcome Steve West. Steve is a customer services professional who has designed and implemented customer services strategies, to deliver operational performance, improved customer service measures, customer loyalty and people engagement. Steve … Continue reading
One of the great things about the Customer Contact industry is that there are a good number of conferences and award ceremonies to help share best practice, learn from subject matter experts and celebrate the achievements made and last week, … Continue reading