- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Customer Service to join an established organisation - Glasgow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- I am looking for a commercial and customer centric Director of Operations, to take ownership of the repairs, major… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I am looking for an exceptionally people focused Director of Customer Operations who has experience of driving resu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Yesterday was Mental Health Awareness Day, TeamDJ's Emily Middlemore buff.ly/35ksDip runs a local group ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Congratulations to all the winners. Customer Experience Awards 2019 buff.ly/2p8DD1M @DPD_UK @knightfrank… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Customer Service
A 10th year anniversary for Awards International and the UK Customer Experience Awards. With almost 30 categories and 150 judges, the event was back at the amazing venue of Wembley Stadium, with the pitch being painstakingly prepared for the NFL … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading
Opening a new bank account, transferring money, paying a bill, these should be a relatively easy, pain-free transactions, but many banks struggle to deliver these simple tasks, much to the dissatisfaction of their customers.
For our Guest Blog this week we are delighted to welcome back Karen Wenborn, Karen is an expert customer experience professional with a passion for embedding the voice of the customer at the heart of an organisation. Over to Karen: Forward Contact … Continue reading
In this week’s Guest Post we are delighted to welcome Steve West. Steve is a customer services professional who has designed and implemented customer services strategies, to deliver operational performance, improved customer service measures, customer loyalty and people engagement. Steve … Continue reading
One of the great things about the Customer Contact industry is that there are a good number of conferences and award ceremonies to help share best practice, learn from subject matter experts and celebrate the achievements made and last week, … Continue reading