- 21 Reasons to trust Douglas Jackson with your next hire. #7 Award winning. Recognised by the industry we serve.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: Did you know we have three distinct recruitment practice areas. All with a market specialist consultant dedicated to yo… 1 day ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: We can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but as forward thinking CEOs COOs, CCOs, HR Directors and Customer led lead… 1 day ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: We all know that great leadership is fair leadership. We all know that organisations who thrive and succeed have leaders… 1 day ago
- If you are already a skilled MI Analyst with a good understanding of Business Processes and Contact Centre Metrics,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Customer Service
What a few months, outside of the movies, I don’t think the majority of us could have ever planned or thought the country would be in lockdown, or in the grip of pandemic as we are. On the whole, we … Continue reading
I was at a recent event and talking to a Director of Customer Experience about the changing roles within the customer market, as well as the perception vs the reality of the pace of change, given that voice is still … Continue reading
It was the biggest yet, with 1300 attendees from over 24 countries arriving at the Battersea Evolution for the 2019 European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards. This year the event was hosted once again by Fiona Bruce, who was … Continue reading
A 10th year anniversary for Awards International and the UK Customer Experience Awards. With almost 30 categories and 150 judges, the event was back at the amazing venue of Wembley Stadium, with the pitch being painstakingly prepared for the NFL … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading
Opening a new bank account, transferring money, paying a bill, these should be a relatively easy, pain-free transactions, but many banks struggle to deliver these simple tasks, much to the dissatisfaction of their customers.
For our Guest Blog this week we are delighted to welcome back Karen Wenborn, Karen is an expert customer experience professional with a passion for embedding the voice of the customer at the heart of an organisation. Over to Karen: Forward Contact … Continue reading
In this week’s Guest Post we are delighted to welcome Steve West. Steve is a customer services professional who has designed and implemented customer services strategies, to deliver operational performance, improved customer service measures, customer loyalty and people engagement. Steve … Continue reading