- Our friends at @callcentrehelp have some great podcasts, including this one from @Jo_h4p Podcast – Top Contact Cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- One of the biggest challenges to organisations, is attracting the individuals we need to deliver the future workfor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Attracting and Retaining The Skills For The Future. …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/01/24/att… https://t.co/mzAbcLzBOK 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Customer Insight Manager to mentor a specialist analytics team that will produce actiona… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Bain & Co reports that “companies with superior CX grew revenue five times faster on average than their competitors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Customer Service
I was at a recent event and talking to a Director of Customer Experience about the changing roles within the customer market, as well as the perception vs the reality of the pace of change, given that voice is still … Continue reading
It was the biggest yet, with 1300 attendees from over 24 countries arriving at the Battersea Evolution for the 2019 European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards. This year the event was hosted once again by Fiona Bruce, who was … Continue reading
A 10th year anniversary for Awards International and the UK Customer Experience Awards. With almost 30 categories and 150 judges, the event was back at the amazing venue of Wembley Stadium, with the pitch being painstakingly prepared for the NFL … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading
Opening a new bank account, transferring money, paying a bill, these should be a relatively easy, pain-free transactions, but many banks struggle to deliver these simple tasks, much to the dissatisfaction of their customers.
For our Guest Blog this week we are delighted to welcome back Karen Wenborn, Karen is an expert customer experience professional with a passion for embedding the voice of the customer at the heart of an organisation. Over to Karen: Forward Contact … Continue reading
In this week’s Guest Post we are delighted to welcome Steve West. Steve is a customer services professional who has designed and implemented customer services strategies, to deliver operational performance, improved customer service measures, customer loyalty and people engagement. Steve … Continue reading