- A market leading company who are a leading provider are currently looking to recruit a Digital Communications Execu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A leading and forward thinking company in London are looking to recruit a highly motivated and people focused Team… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- My client is looking for an experienced Customer Insight Manager who will use BI and MI to identify opportunities a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @billquiseng Many thanks for sharing Bill. 1 week ago
- Many congratulations to all of the award winners at the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018 - Overall winner… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Customer Service
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading
Opening a new bank account, transferring money, paying a bill, these should be a relatively easy, pain-free transactions, but many banks struggle to deliver these simple tasks, much to the dissatisfaction of their customers.
For our Guest Blog this week we are delighted to welcome back Karen Wenborn, Karen is an expert customer experience professional with a passion for embedding the voice of the customer at the heart of an organisation. Over to Karen: Forward Contact … Continue reading
In this week’s Guest Post we are delighted to welcome Steve West. Steve is a customer services professional who has designed and implemented customer services strategies, to deliver operational performance, improved customer service measures, customer loyalty and people engagement. Steve … Continue reading
One of the great things about the Customer Contact industry is that there are a good number of conferences and award ceremonies to help share best practice, learn from subject matter experts and celebrate the achievements made and last week, … Continue reading
Last week, some of TeamDJ attended the UK Customer Experience Awards. We were there to judge one of the award categories, as well as attending the lunch and Awards Ceremony, which this year was hosted by comedian Dominic Holland. What … Continue reading
Good, continuous training is important in any and every environment and done well, will add value to both individuals and the company. The Contact Centre and Customer Services industry is a sector which has an extensive amount of training and … Continue reading