- Opportunity to join a thriving ex-pat community and take your professional career and life in a totally new directi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Exciting relocation opportunity for an UK/EU ex pat for a Global Head of Customer Experience in the Czech Republic https://t.co/IL19OuTLUU 16 hours ago
- My client is looking for a Resource Planning Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing organisation i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- I have an urgent requirement for an Interim Out of Hours Contact Centre Manager to join a well known organisation i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- How to devise an effective video strategy buff.ly/2wauY0Y from @MarketingWeekEd 1 day ago
Category Archives: Digital Experience
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
I have judged at the UK Digital Experience Awards every year since it has started and I am still amazed each year with the amount of time and effort that is put in to, not only the entries and … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading
This week, some of TeamDJ headed up to Newcastle for the Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The event opened with some light-hearted, North East linguistic training from the Forum’s adopted ‘Geordie’ Chris Rainsforth. The 400+ strong delegates were able to successfully … Continue reading