- Easter cupcakes for TeamDJ, thank you Rebecca! @douglasjackson @AnalyticsTeamDJ yum yum. #EasterWeekend #cupcakes https://t.co/W2eWW60Y37 5 days ago
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, this role is with a highly regarded organisation operating within an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- My client are looking for a Senior Workforce Planning Analyst to develop and maintain the Strategic Workforce Plann… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Opportunity for an experienced Coach or Trainer from a contact centre environment to join an established business i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Working in a brand new department within a well established company within the Travel sector, they are looking for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Digital Experience
This week we were back to the magnificent backdrop of Wembley Stadium for the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018. Now in it’s 9th year, the event was, once again, a jam packed day full day of judging, with over 30 … Continue reading
This week we joined The CXFO for their inaugural London Launch meeting, ‘What We Can Do Tomorrow’, held at The Pirate Castle; a community boating charity and multi-use venue for water-based activities on the canal, as well as offering spaces for … Continue reading
Now in its 4th year, the UK Digital Experience Awards aims to reward excellence and innovation in using digital technology to improve the customer experience. This was my first time judging at the UK Digital Experience Awards and I thoroughly … Continue reading
Tuesday 15th May 2018 – A Great afternoon at the Brewery in London as Rebecca Lawrence and Kerry Gidziewicz attended the CCMA Seminar “Maximising Productivity with AI Solutions”, ahead of the evenings UK National Contact Centre Awards hosted by Ann-Marie … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
I have judged at the UK Digital Experience Awards every year since it has started and I am still amazed each year with the amount of time and effort that is put in to, not only the entries and … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading