- My client is an innovative and forward thinking company that thrives on its success through their customers and emp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 53 minutes ago
- I am looking for an experienced Team Manager to join a well-established organisation who are based in East Yorkshir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Our client is dedicated to achieving effortless customer experiences and are now looking for someone to lead a new… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Reporting to the Senior Customer Experience Manager, my client is looking for a senior analyst to help shape future… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- My client is looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Manager to join and lead the London team… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Category Archives: Digital Experience
Tuesday 15th May 2018 – A Great afternoon at the Brewery in London as Rebecca Lawrence and Kerry Gidziewicz attended the CCMA Seminar “Maximising Productivity with AI Solutions”, ahead of the evenings UK National Contact Centre Awards hosted by Ann-Marie … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
I have judged at the UK Digital Experience Awards every year since it has started and I am still amazed each year with the amount of time and effort that is put in to, not only the entries and … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading
This week, some of TeamDJ headed up to Newcastle for the Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The event opened with some light-hearted, North East linguistic training from the Forum’s adopted ‘Geordie’ Chris Rainsforth. The 400+ strong delegates were able to successfully … Continue reading