- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of CRM to join a well-established CRM and Ancillaries team… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to join this well-established organisation, working in a high touch, qu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resource Planning Specialist - Stoke on Trent buff.ly/2H6XAw0 https://t.co/oAl08cH9u7 1 week ago
- TeamDJ's @MKAMichelle is extremely proud to be involved with @UKCXAwards again this year, always such a great day,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Thank you Nigel for these positive comments following his dealings with John. Testimonials | Douglas Jackson Execut… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Hiring
Customer Success, it isn’t Customer Experience. (at least not yet) There is much talk across the customer community as to the rise of Customer Success and for some, some confusion as to how this now affects Customer Experience.
You’re Fired! Not words anyone would like to hear, however words fans of the Apprentice will know well. There is much talk about being fired this week, with the sudden departure of James Comey, FBI Director, at the hands of … Continue reading
Sorry We Can’t Hire You – Wrong Industry! Why transferable skills regardless of industry could be useful in your search for top talent across planning, analytics and data. Continue reading
Following on from our earlier post How to Recruit and Retain the Best Talent – Recruitment, we follow Recruitment with Retention: According to the Sunday Times, the first Monday back to work after new year’s day, is the most popular day of … Continue reading
In a challenging economy each and every hiring decision has the ability to make, or break a business, and help realise your goals and objectives. As we enter a long awaited period of growth, with more companies hiring more frequently, … Continue reading
For those of us working across the Customer Contact space, Customer Experience is not a new concept, however, dependant on which company, or organisation you talk to, the understanding and use of Customer Experience and the people employed within this … Continue reading
In the second of our guest blogs we would like to welcome to the stage Gillian Bell – Gillian is presently a Management Consultant with At Home Customer Contacts, a business which focusses on home-sourcing across the UK and US … Continue reading
In our role of recruiting Executive & Managerial appointments for the Call Centre and Customer Service industry, the consultants at Douglas Jackson are lucky enough to work with and represent some really talented and inspiring people, teams and departments.