- Opportunity to join a thriving ex-pat community and take your professional career and life in a totally new directi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Exciting relocation opportunity for an UK/EU ex pat for a Global Head of Customer Experience in the Czech Republic https://t.co/IL19OuTLUU 16 hours ago
- My client is looking for a Resource Planning Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing organisation i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- I have an urgent requirement for an Interim Out of Hours Contact Centre Manager to join a well known organisation i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- How to devise an effective video strategy buff.ly/2wauY0Y from @MarketingWeekEd 1 day ago
Category Archives: Customer Experience
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
I have judged at the UK Digital Experience Awards every year since it has started and I am still amazed each year with the amount of time and effort that is put in to, not only the entries and … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading
Last week we headed to London for the UK Customer Experience Awards. This year the event was held at the Park Plaza Hotel Westminster Bridge, which had some great views of London. This one, of Big Ben was taken on … Continue reading
This subject, alongside CV Advice, is where the team at Douglas Jackson spend a great deal of time, helping and supporting our customers (candidates) to prepare for that potentially, life changing meeting. Here we we share our Top-Tips for a Successful … Continue reading