- Contact Centre Manager (Sales and Service) | Douglas Jackson Executive and Managerial Recruitment Consultants, Sear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Roundup of a content filled event with the CXFO – What We Can Do Tomorrow to help develop better customer and emplo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- CXFO - What We Can Do Tomorrow, a roundup from this weeks CXFO inaugural meeting. …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2018/09/20/cxf… https://t.co/N84bPltilF 7 hours ago
- @MKAMichelle Heading to @thepiratescastle with the #CXFO London launch #cx #Camden 3 days ago
- As Resource Planning Manager you will be part of the Customer Service management team, you will take ownership of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Growth of Customer Experience
This week we joined The CXFO for their inaugural London Launch meeting, ‘What We Can Do Tomorrow’, held at The Pirate Castle; a community boating charity and multi-use venue for water-based activities on the canal, as well as offering spaces for … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: