- They think it's all over....It is now....! The end of a thoroughly enjoyable and fun day at #TeamdJ for our sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Our client is a leading Housing Association based in Wiltshire. They are currently looking to recruit a Legal Advis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Sports day @douglasjackson @AnalyticsTeamDJ @MKAMichelle #teamdj #teambuilding #Motivation https://t.co/ox6BDJir3c 12 hours ago
- A customer focused organisation going through a period of extensive change is looking for a Senior Customer Experie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- UK Digital Experience Awards 2018 buff.ly/2L23eTT @douglasjackson @UKDXAwards @Jeremy_Nicholas @donhalesworldof 1 day ago
Category Archives: Growth of Customer Experience
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: