- 21 Reasons to trust Douglas Jackson with your next hire. #7 Award winning. Recognised by the industry we serve.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: Did you know we have three distinct recruitment practice areas. All with a market specialist consultant dedicated to yo… 1 day ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: We can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but as forward thinking CEOs COOs, CCOs, HR Directors and Customer led lead… 1 day ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: We all know that great leadership is fair leadership. We all know that organisations who thrive and succeed have leaders… 1 day ago
- If you are already a skilled MI Analyst with a good understanding of Business Processes and Contact Centre Metrics,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Growth of Customer Experience
A 10th year anniversary for Awards International and the UK Customer Experience Awards. With almost 30 categories and 150 judges, the event was back at the amazing venue of Wembley Stadium, with the pitch being painstakingly prepared for the NFL … Continue reading
This week we joined The CXFO for their inaugural London Launch meeting, ‘What We Can Do Tomorrow’, held at The Pirate Castle; a community boating charity and multi-use venue for water-based activities on the canal, as well as offering spaces for … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: