- I am looking for a very people focused and hands on Leader for a Head of Customer Operations role - Midlands… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- My client is looking for 3 contractors to support the current resource planning function - South West… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- This is an opportunity for a proven, process driven Customer Experience Manager to take responsibility for the end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to lead a team of Planners to co-ordinate field-b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Client Onboarding professional to take responsibility for the end to end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Growth of Customer Experience
This week we joined The CXFO for their inaugural London Launch meeting, ‘What We Can Do Tomorrow’, held at The Pirate Castle; a community boating charity and multi-use venue for water-based activities on the canal, as well as offering spaces for … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: