- This is a newly created opportunity within a fast growth retail, health and wellness business - London… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Systems Data Analyst to join a established organisation on a 10 m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Capacity Planning Analyst to join a fast-paced and evolving business who a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join an established organisation for a 10 month FTC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We are currently partnered with a highly regulated business based in the heart of the Midlands who are looking to i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Growth of Customer Experience
A 10th year anniversary for Awards International and the UK Customer Experience Awards. With almost 30 categories and 150 judges, the event was back at the amazing venue of Wembley Stadium, with the pitch being painstakingly prepared for the NFL … Continue reading
This week we joined The CXFO for their inaugural London Launch meeting, ‘What We Can Do Tomorrow’, held at The Pirate Castle; a community boating charity and multi-use venue for water-based activities on the canal, as well as offering spaces for … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: