- An opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to take responsibility for a multi-channel, digitally al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Senior Data Advisor to support the Data Advisory Team who are responsible for acquiring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A great opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to join a growing business in the Midlands… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who comes from a strategic and planning background to join a wel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- A lovely gift for Michelle from a candidate we helped place and who is loving life in their new role. Thank you R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Growth of Customer Experience
This week we joined The CXFO for their inaugural London Launch meeting, ‘What We Can Do Tomorrow’, held at The Pirate Castle; a community boating charity and multi-use venue for water-based activities on the canal, as well as offering spaces for … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: