- How to devise an effective video strategy buff.ly/2wauY0Y from @MarketingWeekEd 6 hours ago
- This is an opportunity for a highly successful Portfolio Manager to join an exciting well-established organisation,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- I have an urgent requirement for an Interim Night Shift Operations Manager to join a well known organisation in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- The Brilliant Career Advice from Deloitte's CEO in One Sentence buff.ly/2vXADXx 1 day ago
- My client is looking for a Business Analyst to support Business Change in Berkshire https://t.co/n7gIxtCSl1 2 days ago
Category Archives: Growth of Customer Experience
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: