- Opportunity for a proven Operations Manager to join an exciting well established organisation, based in the Midland… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Many thanks for the RT again Hilda, have a lovely weekend @HildaHurst 15 hours ago
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Internal Sales (Telesales & Account Management in Yorkshire/Humbersid… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join well-established global software company - Dubli… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Great opportunity for a Quality Manager to work for a global solutions software provider in Dublin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Growth of Customer Experience
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: