- I am looking for an innovative Head of Customer Service, who is all about their people! If you are customer and emp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- We are looking for an experienced MI Analyst to support the development of an MI Reporting function for this large… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- We are looking for an experienced Data Manager to develop an MI Reporting function for this large organisation - Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Many thanks for the RT @callcentrehelperhope you are all doing well. 2 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Head of Customer Contact in the East Midlands: buff.ly/2GfvewE https://t.co/19OQZHiEmG 2 days ago
Category Archives: Growth of Customer Experience
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: