- National Business Awards | Leader of the Year finalists announced buff.ly/2gwvIXS https://t.co/vnnz2j2ExQ 22 hours ago
- We are currently recruiting a Head of Customer Experience (8 to 12 weeks contract) in Bolton https://t.co/w1gfPvALns 1 day ago
- This contact centre collections role is within a highly regarded organisation - S.East https://t.co/ZmtNDqSGT2 3 days ago
- A well known company in Sussex is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their management team https://t.co/7hqczs00jh 4 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Contact Centre Manager (Sales) in Yorkshire https://t.co/YNRYcFQEMY 1 week ago
Category Archives: Growth of Customer Experience
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: