- A market leading company in a competitive market sector are looking for a driven National Account Manager to join t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Head of Performance Media in Chester buff.ly/2kz8P88 https://t.co/MI3TbwnvhC 3 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Chief Operating Officer in the South East: buff.ly/2AkwJuU https://t.co/yjUe75QtjM 3 days ago
- A successful client meeting in London resulted in some unexpected @claridgeshotel pastries for TeamDJ this morning.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- We are currently recruiting an IT Project Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract in Warwickshire… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Growth of Customer Experience
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: