- Opportunity to join a thriving ex-pat community and take your professional career and life in a totally new directi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Exciting relocation opportunity for an UK/EU ex pat for a Global Head of Customer Experience in the Czech Republic https://t.co/IL19OuTLUU 16 hours ago
- My client is looking for a Resource Planning Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing organisation i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- I have an urgent requirement for an Interim Out of Hours Contact Centre Manager to join a well known organisation i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- How to devise an effective video strategy buff.ly/2wauY0Y from @MarketingWeekEd 1 day ago
Category Archives: Customer Experience ROI
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
I have judged at the UK Digital Experience Awards every year since it has started and I am still amazed each year with the amount of time and effort that is put in to, not only the entries and … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading
This week, some of TeamDJ headed up to Newcastle for the Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The event opened with some light-hearted, North East linguistic training from the Forum’s adopted ‘Geordie’ Chris Rainsforth. The 400+ strong delegates were able to successfully … Continue reading
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: