- A market leading company in a competitive market sector are looking for a driven National Account Manager to join t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Head of Performance Media in Chester buff.ly/2kz8P88 https://t.co/MI3TbwnvhC 3 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Chief Operating Officer in the South East: buff.ly/2AkwJuU https://t.co/yjUe75QtjM 3 days ago
- A successful client meeting in London resulted in some unexpected @claridgeshotel pastries for TeamDJ this morning.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- We are currently recruiting an IT Project Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract in Warwickshire… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Customer Service Industry
8th November 2017 and the UK National Contact Centre Conference from the CCMA, held at the British Library knowledge centre. The event, free to members was sold out with a capacity crowd of over 250 in attendance. One particular highlight … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading
This subject, alongside CV Advice, is where the team at Douglas Jackson spend a great deal of time, helping and supporting our customers (candidates) to prepare for that potentially, life changing meeting. Here we we share our Top-Tips for a Successful … Continue reading