- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join well-established global software company - Dubli… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Great opportunity for a Quality Manager to work for a global solutions software provider in Dublin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Manager to join a global software company - Dubli… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- This new role will lead the UK IT Service Desk Team to ensure effective management of the UK Service Desk - Warwick… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Complaints Manager to join a growing marketing company - Ealing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Customer Service Industry
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading
This subject, alongside CV Advice, is where the team at Douglas Jackson spend a great deal of time, helping and supporting our customers (candidates) to prepare for that potentially, life changing meeting. Here we we share our Top-Tips for a Successful … Continue reading
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: