- RT @ClubLichfield: As old Frank Sinatra sang 'Start Spreading the news Grub Club starts next month We want you to be a part of it In old L… 1 day ago
- We are currently recruiting a Forecasting Analyst who will be responsible for Forecasting the Contact Centre demand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Forecasting Analyst, who will support Operations ensuring they have the right people… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- How to Develop a Digital Service Strategy from @callcentrehelper and some of the industry Subject Matter Experts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Reporting to the Director of Field Sales, this role is with an exciting and expanding company within a high growth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Customer Service Industry
This week we were back to the magnificent backdrop of Wembley Stadium for the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018. Now in it’s 9th year, the event was, once again, a jam packed day full day of judging, with over 30 … Continue reading
8th November 2017 and the UK National Contact Centre Conference from the CCMA, held at the British Library knowledge centre. The event, free to members was sold out with a capacity crowd of over 250 in attendance. One particular highlight … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?