- How to devise an effective video strategy buff.ly/2wauY0Y from @MarketingWeekEd 6 hours ago
- This is an opportunity for a highly successful Portfolio Manager to join an exciting well-established organisation,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- I have an urgent requirement for an Interim Night Shift Operations Manager to join a well known organisation in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- The Brilliant Career Advice from Deloitte's CEO in One Sentence buff.ly/2vXADXx 1 day ago
- My client is looking for a Business Analyst to support Business Change in Berkshire https://t.co/n7gIxtCSl1 2 days ago
Category Archives: multi channel customer experience
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading