- This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to lead a Team of Business Analysts within the Chang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- My client is looking for a Scheduler to work within their operations support team - Warwick buff.ly/2KWoypi https://t.co/aA9Wcg0ff0 1 week ago
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Manager, Customer Service Manager to join this gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Opportunity to manage a growing team, working on behalf of an established retailer to ensure delivery of exceptiona… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- An initial 3 month interim contract for a Customer Journey Manager, Customer Experience Manager - North West… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: multi channel customer experience
Now in its 4th year, the UK Digital Experience Awards aims to reward excellence and innovation in using digital technology to improve the customer experience. This was my first time judging at the UK Digital Experience Awards and I thoroughly … Continue reading
Tuesday 15th May 2018 – A Great afternoon at the Brewery in London as Rebecca Lawrence and Kerry Gidziewicz attended the CCMA Seminar “Maximising Productivity with AI Solutions”, ahead of the evenings UK National Contact Centre Awards hosted by Ann-Marie … Continue reading
8th November 2017 and the UK National Contact Centre Conference from the CCMA, held at the British Library knowledge centre. The event, free to members was sold out with a capacity crowd of over 250 in attendance. One particular highlight … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading