- What a lovely surprise and such a generous Christmas gift for Hannah, Holly, Kerry and TeamDJ. Thank you so much P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 minutes ago
- We’re currently working with a great brand who are ramping up their sales operation here in the UK and adding to th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 minutes ago
- We’re currently working with a great brand who are ramping up their sales operation here in the UK and adding to th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 25 minutes ago
- Many thanks to our intrepid explorer @InvolveAdventur Geoff Major for some lovely memorabilia in support of his ama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Working with this highly regarded established organisation, you will play a pivotal role, supporting a number of bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Customer Experience
It was the biggest yet, with 1300 attendees from over 24 countries arriving at the Battersea Evolution for the 2019 European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards. This year the event was hosted once again by Fiona Bruce, who was … Continue reading
The Future of Work in Contact Centres was this years theme and a topical subject for the annual CCMA UK National Contact Centre Conference, which was once again held at the fabulous British Library. This event is always an informative, … Continue reading
A 10th year anniversary for Awards International and the UK Customer Experience Awards. With almost 30 categories and 150 judges, the event was back at the amazing venue of Wembley Stadium, with the pitch being painstakingly prepared for the NFL … Continue reading
This week we joined The CXFO for their inaugural London Launch meeting, ‘What We Can Do Tomorrow’, held at The Pirate Castle; a community boating charity and multi-use venue for water-based activities on the canal, as well as offering spaces for … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at The National Data, Analytics & Insight Conference 2016, hosted by The Forum, which, once again proved to be a great success. The Forum gave an overview of where our industry is right now which … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading