- Opportunity to join a thriving ex-pat community and take your professional career and life in a totally new directi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Exciting relocation opportunity for an UK/EU ex pat for a Global Head of Customer Experience in the Czech Republic https://t.co/IL19OuTLUU 16 hours ago
- My client is looking for a Resource Planning Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing organisation i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- I have an urgent requirement for an Interim Out of Hours Contact Centre Manager to join a well known organisation i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- How to devise an effective video strategy buff.ly/2wauY0Y from @MarketingWeekEd 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Customer Experience
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at The National Data, Analytics & Insight Conference 2016, hosted by The Forum, which, once again proved to be a great success. The Forum gave an overview of where our industry is right now which … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
A content packed conference, with much to digest, great speakers, the UK National Contact Centre Conference #ukccc15 #cctr Continue reading
As a specialist executive recruiter in the customer experience space, and experienced Digital Experience Awards judge, I thought that it would be really beneficial for me to get involved in the first of the Financial Services Experience Awards. I took … Continue reading
For those of you across the Customer Contact industry who are still unsure about the meaning of Customer Experience: