- An opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Manager – Customer Experience Manager – Customer Journey Manager – Proj… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I am looking for a talented and innovative Customer Experience Manager to join an organisation currently undergoing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @z70photo: The #TornadoFarewell flypast In Stafford a few moments ago #stafford #Staffordshire #ThePhotoHour @Sotlive @StaffsNews @Staff… 1 day ago
- RT @ClubLichfield: As old Frank Sinatra sang 'Start Spreading the news Grub Club starts next month We want you to be a part of it In old L… 5 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Forecasting Analyst who will be responsible for Forecasting the Contact Centre demand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Category Archives: Motivation
This week we joined The CXFO for their inaugural London Launch meeting, ‘What We Can Do Tomorrow’, held at The Pirate Castle; a community boating charity and multi-use venue for water-based activities on the canal, as well as offering spaces for … Continue reading
This week #TeamDJ were back in Harrogate, (who now have their very own Ivy restaurant for those foodies planning a trip), for the Customer Strategy and Planning Conference from The Forum. The Forum are now in their 19th year, in … Continue reading
It is a big space theme this week; with the release of Star Wars, the Force Awakens and the first ‘official’ British Astronaut, Major Tim Peake to blast off to the International Space Station. Over 40 years ago, I doubt Tim Peake’s … Continue reading
Now in it’s 5th year and after out growing their previous venue The UK Customer Experience Awards took to the stage at the ExCeL London.
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
What a few weeks! Here at DJHQ, we have been blown away by what has been a truly fantastic London 2012 Olympic experience, it has been emotional, inspiring and helped make us feel even more proud to be British. Well … Continue reading