- This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to lead a Team of Business Analysts within the Chang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- My client is looking for a Scheduler to work within their operations support team - Warwick buff.ly/2KWoypi https://t.co/aA9Wcg0ff0 1 week ago
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Manager, Customer Service Manager to join this gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Opportunity to manage a growing team, working on behalf of an established retailer to ensure delivery of exceptiona… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- An initial 3 month interim contract for a Customer Journey Manager, Customer Experience Manager - North West… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Motivation
This week #TeamDJ were back in Harrogate, (who now have their very own Ivy restaurant for those foodies planning a trip), for the Customer Strategy and Planning Conference from The Forum. The Forum are now in their 19th year, in … Continue reading
It is a big space theme this week; with the release of Star Wars, the Force Awakens and the first ‘official’ British Astronaut, Major Tim Peake to blast off to the International Space Station. Over 40 years ago, I doubt Tim Peake’s … Continue reading
Now in it’s 5th year and after out growing their previous venue The UK Customer Experience Awards took to the stage at the ExCeL London.
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
What a few weeks! Here at DJHQ, we have been blown away by what has been a truly fantastic London 2012 Olympic experience, it has been emotional, inspiring and helped make us feel even more proud to be British. Well … Continue reading