- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resource Planning Analyst to join a fast-paced and evolving business who a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: For businesses to thrive in today’s economy, finding and retaining the best employees is critical. This is especially true… 5 days ago
- Our client are looking for an experienced Team Manager who has worked in a Contact centre environment. You will be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- The Impact Room - Jo Causon CEO Institute of Customer Service meets Hannah Louise Cox to share thoughts and insight… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: Here are some recent comments from a Managing Director I recently partnered with: “We found what we know is the ideal pers… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Motivation
Do you have an inner cheerleader, or an inner critic? Do you have nagging thoughts that you’re not good enough? This negative, self-critical voice can undermine how we feel about ourselves, our goals and our effectiveness in life and work. … Continue reading
How will you and your teams emerge stronger? How will you address skill gaps in your workforce? Continue reading
What does basketball and burgers have to do with resilient leadership? Learn more in this short article. Continue reading
This week we joined The CXFO for their inaugural London Launch meeting, ‘What We Can Do Tomorrow’, held at The Pirate Castle; a community boating charity and multi-use venue for water-based activities on the canal, as well as offering spaces for … Continue reading
This week #TeamDJ were back in Harrogate, (who now have their very own Ivy restaurant for those foodies planning a trip), for the Customer Strategy and Planning Conference from The Forum. The Forum are now in their 19th year, in … Continue reading
It is a big space theme this week; with the release of Star Wars, the Force Awakens and the first ‘official’ British Astronaut, Major Tim Peake to blast off to the International Space Station. Over 40 years ago, I doubt Tim Peake’s … Continue reading
Now in it’s 5th year and after out growing their previous venue The UK Customer Experience Awards took to the stage at the ExCeL London.
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
What a few weeks! Here at DJHQ, we have been blown away by what has been a truly fantastic London 2012 Olympic experience, it has been emotional, inspiring and helped make us feel even more proud to be British. Well … Continue reading