- Recently moved, jobs, or considering a move? I'm the boss – 10 tips to become a great leader buff.ly/2mGsfG6 from @guardian 18 hours ago
- I am looking for an experienced Complaints Manager in the South East buff.ly/2D2OwaF https://t.co/wzBi6Vm8P9 3 days ago
- I am looking for an experienced INTERIM Customer Services Manager. This is a role within a rapidly expanding organi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- A market leader in a regulated industry is looking for a Contact Centre Consultant on an interim contract to join t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager in London: buff.ly/2qXyRof https://t.co/hb9cjmPlEg 3 days ago
Category Archives: Motivation
It is a big space theme this week; with the release of Star Wars, the Force Awakens and the first ‘official’ British Astronaut, Major Tim Peake to blast off to the International Space Station. Over 40 years ago, I doubt Tim Peake’s … Continue reading
Now in it’s 5th year and after out growing their previous venue The UK Customer Experience Awards took to the stage at the ExCeL London.
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
What a few weeks! Here at DJHQ, we have been blown away by what has been a truly fantastic London 2012 Olympic experience, it has been emotional, inspiring and helped make us feel even more proud to be British. Well … Continue reading