- Easter cupcakes for TeamDJ, thank you Rebecca! @douglasjackson @AnalyticsTeamDJ yum yum. #EasterWeekend #cupcakes https://t.co/W2eWW60Y37 5 days ago
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, this role is with a highly regarded organisation operating within an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- My client are looking for a Senior Workforce Planning Analyst to develop and maintain the Strategic Workforce Plann… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Opportunity for an experienced Coach or Trainer from a contact centre environment to join an established business i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Working in a brand new department within a well established company within the Travel sector, they are looking for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Motivation
This week we joined The CXFO for their inaugural London Launch meeting, ‘What We Can Do Tomorrow’, held at The Pirate Castle; a community boating charity and multi-use venue for water-based activities on the canal, as well as offering spaces for … Continue reading
This week #TeamDJ were back in Harrogate, (who now have their very own Ivy restaurant for those foodies planning a trip), for the Customer Strategy and Planning Conference from The Forum. The Forum are now in their 19th year, in … Continue reading
It is a big space theme this week; with the release of Star Wars, the Force Awakens and the first ‘official’ British Astronaut, Major Tim Peake to blast off to the International Space Station. Over 40 years ago, I doubt Tim Peake’s … Continue reading
Now in it’s 5th year and after out growing their previous venue The UK Customer Experience Awards took to the stage at the ExCeL London.
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
What a few weeks! Here at DJHQ, we have been blown away by what has been a truly fantastic London 2012 Olympic experience, it has been emotional, inspiring and helped make us feel even more proud to be British. Well … Continue reading