- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager with Sales and Marketing experience to join a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- My client is looking for a Resource Planning Manager to work within their contact centre - West Yorkshire… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Interesting article – Preparing your contact centre for the age of artificial intelligence… buff.ly/2InbWXV https://t.co/FCYJQWFUpC 3 days ago
- Many thanks to 'Mo' and best of luck in the new role and congratulations to Perry @douglasjackson @AnalyticsTeamDJ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Contact Centre Manager in the South East: buff.ly/2FCIhMH https://t.co/HPB5a8IaeU 4 days ago
Category Archives: Motivation
It is a big space theme this week; with the release of Star Wars, the Force Awakens and the first ‘official’ British Astronaut, Major Tim Peake to blast off to the International Space Station. Over 40 years ago, I doubt Tim Peake’s … Continue reading
Now in it’s 5th year and after out growing their previous venue The UK Customer Experience Awards took to the stage at the ExCeL London.
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
What a few weeks! Here at DJHQ, we have been blown away by what has been a truly fantastic London 2012 Olympic experience, it has been emotional, inspiring and helped make us feel even more proud to be British. Well … Continue reading