- Big shout out to all the Contact Centre teams manning the phones for @BBCCiN Hope you raise loads and loads!! 2 days ago
- The Future Customer 2017 are we at the peak of disruption for startups vs big enterprise? @raconteur… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- TeamDJ @AnalyticsTeamDJ are with @egsolutions for their operational excellence conference event.crowdcompass.com/egopsex2017 w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- We Interviewed 57 Female CEOs to Find Out How More Women Can Get to the Top buff.ly/2AO8rWJ @HarvardBiz 3 days ago
- Same really, all the team doing very well, trying not to mention the C word for a few more weeks :-) twitter.com/callcentrehelp… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Motivation
It is a big space theme this week; with the release of Star Wars, the Force Awakens and the first ‘official’ British Astronaut, Major Tim Peake to blast off to the International Space Station. Over 40 years ago, I doubt Tim Peake’s … Continue reading
Now in it’s 5th year and after out growing their previous venue The UK Customer Experience Awards took to the stage at the ExCeL London.
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
What a few weeks! Here at DJHQ, we have been blown away by what has been a truly fantastic London 2012 Olympic experience, it has been emotional, inspiring and helped make us feel even more proud to be British. Well … Continue reading