- We had to share @Svennyhill in a rubber hat! Supporting Sven's triathlon attempt - Best of luck! Read Sven's story buff.ly/2fzj0Uv 10 hours ago
- This is an exciting role for a Resource Planning Analyst to work for this market leading company - North West https://t.co/pbsstOJBvk 14 hours ago
- We are recruiting a Head of Customer Experience in the South East, (Northern Home Counties). https://t.co/ReEzwRrq55 14 hours ago
- An exciting online gaming brand is looking for a Product Manager to join their team in London https://t.co/u8Ta29kHLV 1 day ago
- This is an opportunity for a proven Resource Planning Manager to join an exciting well-established Multi-Channel Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Motivation
It is a big space theme this week; with the release of Star Wars, the Force Awakens and the first ‘official’ British Astronaut, Major Tim Peake to blast off to the International Space Station. Over 40 years ago, I doubt Tim Peake’s … Continue reading
Now in it’s 5th year and after out growing their previous venue The UK Customer Experience Awards took to the stage at the ExCeL London.
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
What a few weeks! Here at DJHQ, we have been blown away by what has been a truly fantastic London 2012 Olympic experience, it has been emotional, inspiring and helped make us feel even more proud to be British. Well … Continue reading