- An opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to take responsibility for a multi-channel, digitally al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Senior Data Advisor to support the Data Advisory Team who are responsible for acquiring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A great opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to join a growing business in the Midlands… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who comes from a strategic and planning background to join a wel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- A lovely gift for Michelle from a candidate we helped place and who is loving life in their new role. Thank you R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Contact Centre Awards
April 2014 and TeamDJ head to Brighton for this year’s Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The headline; ‘Bridging the Gap’, almost had a dual meaning, along with the twitter hashtag #roadtobrighton, as, just before the start of the Professional Planning … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
Last week TeamDJ attended the Customer Service Training Awards Dinner and Presentations hosted by Don Hales and Anne-Marie Lose of the Customer Service Training Network at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow.
Some of #TeamDJ are just returning back to the office after a fantastic and very busy few days at the Customer Contact Planning Conference. The event was bigger than ever this year with over 600 delegates in attendance with a … Continue reading