- I am looking for an innovative Head of Customer Service, who is all about their people! If you are customer and emp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- We are looking for an experienced MI Analyst to support the development of an MI Reporting function for this large… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- We are looking for an experienced Data Manager to develop an MI Reporting function for this large organisation - Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Many thanks for the RT @callcentrehelperhope you are all doing well. 2 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Head of Customer Contact in the East Midlands: buff.ly/2GfvewE https://t.co/19OQZHiEmG 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Contact Centre Awards
April 2014 and TeamDJ head to Brighton for this year’s Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The headline; ‘Bridging the Gap’, almost had a dual meaning, along with the twitter hashtag #roadtobrighton, as, just before the start of the Professional Planning … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
Last week TeamDJ attended the Customer Service Training Awards Dinner and Presentations hosted by Don Hales and Anne-Marie Lose of the Customer Service Training Network at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow.
Some of #TeamDJ are just returning back to the office after a fantastic and very busy few days at the Customer Contact Planning Conference. The event was bigger than ever this year with over 600 delegates in attendance with a … Continue reading