- RT @CallCentreJobs1: Roundup of a content filled event with the CXFO – What We Can Do Tomorrow to help develop better customer and employee… 12 hours ago
- Contact Centre Manager (Sales and Service) | Douglas Jackson Executive and Managerial Recruitment Consultants, Sear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Roundup of a content filled event with the CXFO – What We Can Do Tomorrow to help develop better customer and emplo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- CXFO - What We Can Do Tomorrow, a roundup from this weeks CXFO inaugural meeting. …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2018/09/20/cxf… https://t.co/N84bPltilF 23 hours ago
- @MKAMichelle Heading to @thepiratescastle with the #CXFO London launch #cx #Camden 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Contact Centre Awards
April 2014 and TeamDJ head to Brighton for this year’s Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The headline; ‘Bridging the Gap’, almost had a dual meaning, along with the twitter hashtag #roadtobrighton, as, just before the start of the Professional Planning … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
Last week TeamDJ attended the Customer Service Training Awards Dinner and Presentations hosted by Don Hales and Anne-Marie Lose of the Customer Service Training Network at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow.
Some of #TeamDJ are just returning back to the office after a fantastic and very busy few days at the Customer Contact Planning Conference. The event was bigger than ever this year with over 600 delegates in attendance with a … Continue reading