- Opportunity for a proven Operations Manager to join an exciting well established organisation, based in the Midland… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Many thanks for the RT again Hilda, have a lovely weekend @HildaHurst 15 hours ago
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Internal Sales (Telesales & Account Management in Yorkshire/Humbersid… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join well-established global software company - Dubli… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Great opportunity for a Quality Manager to work for a global solutions software provider in Dublin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Contact Centre Awards
April 2014 and TeamDJ head to Brighton for this year’s Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The headline; ‘Bridging the Gap’, almost had a dual meaning, along with the twitter hashtag #roadtobrighton, as, just before the start of the Professional Planning … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
Last week TeamDJ attended the Customer Service Training Awards Dinner and Presentations hosted by Don Hales and Anne-Marie Lose of the Customer Service Training Network at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow.
Some of #TeamDJ are just returning back to the office after a fantastic and very busy few days at the Customer Contact Planning Conference. The event was bigger than ever this year with over 600 delegates in attendance with a … Continue reading