- A company with a truly customer centric culture is looking for a Trainer/Coach to join their customer service conta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and innovative business within the transport industry - West… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Opportunity for a commercially minded Bid Manager to join this global brand and business - London with travel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- This is an excellent role for an experienced Resource Planning Specialist who will report directly into the Resourc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- This is an excellent role for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to join an award-winning brand - Yorkshire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Contact Centre Awards
April 2014 and TeamDJ head to Brighton for this year’s Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The headline; ‘Bridging the Gap’, almost had a dual meaning, along with the twitter hashtag #roadtobrighton, as, just before the start of the Professional Planning … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
Last week TeamDJ attended the Customer Service Training Awards Dinner and Presentations hosted by Don Hales and Anne-Marie Lose of the Customer Service Training Network at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow.
Some of #TeamDJ are just returning back to the office after a fantastic and very busy few days at the Customer Contact Planning Conference. The event was bigger than ever this year with over 600 delegates in attendance with a … Continue reading