- 21 Reasons to trust Douglas Jackson with your next hire. #1 Save time and Money. We help you to substantially impr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @douglasjackson: Perry received the following feedback from Adam, thank you Adam and well done Perry. "Was fantastic to work with Perry… 2 days ago
- @douglasjackson Well done Perry @AnalyticsTeamDJ 2 days ago
- Perry received the following feedback from Adam, thank you Adam and well done Perry. "Was fantastic to work with Pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Top Tips for Perfecting Your Virtual Recruitment Process, have a look at Hannah’s recent article for Customer Exper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Contact Centre Awards
A 10th year anniversary for Awards International and the UK Customer Experience Awards. With almost 30 categories and 150 judges, the event was back at the amazing venue of Wembley Stadium, with the pitch being painstakingly prepared for the NFL … Continue reading
April 2014 and TeamDJ head to Brighton for this year’s Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The headline; ‘Bridging the Gap’, almost had a dual meaning, along with the twitter hashtag #roadtobrighton, as, just before the start of the Professional Planning … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
Last week TeamDJ attended the Customer Service Training Awards Dinner and Presentations hosted by Don Hales and Anne-Marie Lose of the Customer Service Training Network at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow.
Some of #TeamDJ are just returning back to the office after a fantastic and very busy few days at the Customer Contact Planning Conference. The event was bigger than ever this year with over 600 delegates in attendance with a … Continue reading