- How to devise an effective video strategy buff.ly/2wauY0Y from @MarketingWeekEd 6 hours ago
- This is an opportunity for a highly successful Portfolio Manager to join an exciting well-established organisation,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- I have an urgent requirement for an Interim Night Shift Operations Manager to join a well known organisation in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- The Brilliant Career Advice from Deloitte's CEO in One Sentence buff.ly/2vXADXx 1 day ago
- My client is looking for a Business Analyst to support Business Change in Berkshire https://t.co/n7gIxtCSl1 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Contact Centre Awards
April 2014 and TeamDJ head to Brighton for this year’s Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The headline; ‘Bridging the Gap’, almost had a dual meaning, along with the twitter hashtag #roadtobrighton, as, just before the start of the Professional Planning … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
Last week TeamDJ attended the Customer Service Training Awards Dinner and Presentations hosted by Don Hales and Anne-Marie Lose of the Customer Service Training Network at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow.
Some of #TeamDJ are just returning back to the office after a fantastic and very busy few days at the Customer Contact Planning Conference. The event was bigger than ever this year with over 600 delegates in attendance with a … Continue reading