- A market leading financial services company are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join their leading contac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An opportunity for a Junior Project Manager or a Team Manager level individual looking to develop their career - Bi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An opportunity for an experienced Customer Resolutions Manager to take responsibility for a multi-channel, digitall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is a great opportunity for a Commercial Bid Manager to develop new business opportunities and be responsible f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head or HR or Head of People to join a tech driven travel compan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Contact Centre Awards
April 2014 and TeamDJ head to Brighton for this year’s Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The headline; ‘Bridging the Gap’, almost had a dual meaning, along with the twitter hashtag #roadtobrighton, as, just before the start of the Professional Planning … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
Last week TeamDJ attended the Customer Service Training Awards Dinner and Presentations hosted by Don Hales and Anne-Marie Lose of the Customer Service Training Network at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow.
Some of #TeamDJ are just returning back to the office after a fantastic and very busy few days at the Customer Contact Planning Conference. The event was bigger than ever this year with over 600 delegates in attendance with a … Continue reading