- This is a newly created opportunity within a fast growth retail, health and wellness business - London… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Systems Data Analyst to join a established organisation on a 10 m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Capacity Planning Analyst to join a fast-paced and evolving business who a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join an established organisation for a 10 month FTC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We are currently partnered with a highly regulated business based in the heart of the Midlands who are looking to i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Contact Centre Awards
A 10th year anniversary for Awards International and the UK Customer Experience Awards. With almost 30 categories and 150 judges, the event was back at the amazing venue of Wembley Stadium, with the pitch being painstakingly prepared for the NFL … Continue reading
April 2014 and TeamDJ head to Brighton for this year’s Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The headline; ‘Bridging the Gap’, almost had a dual meaning, along with the twitter hashtag #roadtobrighton, as, just before the start of the Professional Planning … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
Last week TeamDJ attended the Customer Service Training Awards Dinner and Presentations hosted by Don Hales and Anne-Marie Lose of the Customer Service Training Network at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow.
Some of #TeamDJ are just returning back to the office after a fantastic and very busy few days at the Customer Contact Planning Conference. The event was bigger than ever this year with over 600 delegates in attendance with a … Continue reading