- I am looking for a very people focused and hands on Leader for a Head of Customer Operations role - Midlands… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- My client is looking for 3 contractors to support the current resource planning function - South West… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- This is an opportunity for a proven, process driven Customer Experience Manager to take responsibility for the end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to lead a team of Planners to co-ordinate field-b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Client Onboarding professional to take responsibility for the end to end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Contact Centre Awards
April 2014 and TeamDJ head to Brighton for this year’s Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The headline; ‘Bridging the Gap’, almost had a dual meaning, along with the twitter hashtag #roadtobrighton, as, just before the start of the Professional Planning … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
Last week TeamDJ attended the Customer Service Training Awards Dinner and Presentations hosted by Don Hales and Anne-Marie Lose of the Customer Service Training Network at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow.
Some of #TeamDJ are just returning back to the office after a fantastic and very busy few days at the Customer Contact Planning Conference. The event was bigger than ever this year with over 600 delegates in attendance with a … Continue reading