- Our friends at @callcentrehelp have some great podcasts, including this one from @Jo_h4p Podcast – Top Contact Cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- One of the biggest challenges to organisations, is attracting the individuals we need to deliver the future workfor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Attracting and Retaining The Skills For The Future. …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/01/24/att… https://t.co/mzAbcLzBOK 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Customer Insight Manager to mentor a specialist analytics team that will produce actiona… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Bain & Co reports that “companies with superior CX grew revenue five times faster on average than their competitors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Contact Centre Awards
A 10th year anniversary for Awards International and the UK Customer Experience Awards. With almost 30 categories and 150 judges, the event was back at the amazing venue of Wembley Stadium, with the pitch being painstakingly prepared for the NFL … Continue reading
April 2014 and TeamDJ head to Brighton for this year’s Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The headline; ‘Bridging the Gap’, almost had a dual meaning, along with the twitter hashtag #roadtobrighton, as, just before the start of the Professional Planning … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.
Last week TeamDJ attended the Customer Service Training Awards Dinner and Presentations hosted by Don Hales and Anne-Marie Lose of the Customer Service Training Network at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow.
Some of #TeamDJ are just returning back to the office after a fantastic and very busy few days at the Customer Contact Planning Conference. The event was bigger than ever this year with over 600 delegates in attendance with a … Continue reading