- National Business Awards | Leader of the Year finalists announced buff.ly/2gwvIXS https://t.co/vnnz2j2ExQ 22 hours ago
- We are currently recruiting a Head of Customer Experience (8 to 12 weeks contract) in Bolton https://t.co/w1gfPvALns 1 day ago
- This contact centre collections role is within a highly regarded organisation - S.East https://t.co/ZmtNDqSGT2 3 days ago
- A well known company in Sussex is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their management team https://t.co/7hqczs00jh 4 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Contact Centre Manager (Sales) in Yorkshire https://t.co/YNRYcFQEMY 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Douglas Jackson
You’re Fired! Not words anyone would like to hear, however words fans of the Apprentice will know well. There is much talk about being fired this week, with the sudden departure of James Comey, FBI Director, at the hands of … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
I have judged at the UK Digital Experience Awards every year since it has started and I am still amazed each year with the amount of time and effort that is put in to, not only the entries and … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading
Mobile Phones, Broadband, TV and WIFI, we just can’t live without them. So why, oh why do we dislike our telecommunications, or network providers so little?
This subject, alongside CV Advice, is where the team at Douglas Jackson spend a great deal of time, helping and supporting our customers (candidates) to prepare for that potentially, life changing meeting. Here we we share our Top-Tips for a Successful … Continue reading
Sorry We Can’t Hire You – Wrong Industry! Why transferable skills regardless of industry could be useful in your search for top talent across planning, analytics and data. Continue reading
As a specialist executive recruiter in the customer experience space, and experienced Digital Experience Awards judge, I thought that it would be really beneficial for me to get involved in the first of the Financial Services Experience Awards. I took … Continue reading