- Easter cupcakes for TeamDJ, thank you Rebecca! @douglasjackson @AnalyticsTeamDJ yum yum. #EasterWeekend #cupcakes https://t.co/W2eWW60Y37 5 days ago
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, this role is with a highly regarded organisation operating within an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- My client are looking for a Senior Workforce Planning Analyst to develop and maintain the Strategic Workforce Plann… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Opportunity for an experienced Coach or Trainer from a contact centre environment to join an established business i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Working in a brand new department within a well established company within the Travel sector, they are looking for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Douglas Jackson
This week we were back to the magnificent backdrop of Wembley Stadium for the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018. Now in it’s 9th year, the event was, once again, a jam packed day full day of judging, with over 30 … Continue reading
This week we joined The CXFO for their inaugural London Launch meeting, ‘What We Can Do Tomorrow’, held at The Pirate Castle; a community boating charity and multi-use venue for water-based activities on the canal, as well as offering spaces for … Continue reading
Now in its 4th year, the UK Digital Experience Awards aims to reward excellence and innovation in using digital technology to improve the customer experience. This was my first time judging at the UK Digital Experience Awards and I thoroughly … Continue reading
In a world where customers and employees have an ever-growing number of platforms to discuss and rate your company, customer and employee experience must be at the forefront of every successful businesses strategy; ‘Businesses that have an employee, customer-centric approach … Continue reading
Tuesday 15th May 2018 – A Great afternoon at the Brewery in London as Rebecca Lawrence and Kerry Gidziewicz attended the CCMA Seminar “Maximising Productivity with AI Solutions”, ahead of the evenings UK National Contact Centre Awards hosted by Ann-Marie … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again and this year to Harrogate, home of the famous Betty’s Tea Rooms and Turkish Baths for the Customer Strategy and Planning conference from the Forum, held at the grandly named Majestic Hotel. Chris Rainsforth … Continue reading
I have judged at the UK Digital Experience Awards every year since it has started and I am still amazed each year with the amount of time and effort that is put in to, not only the entries and … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?