- A market leading company in a competitive market sector are looking for a driven National Account Manager to join t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Head of Performance Media in Chester buff.ly/2kz8P88 https://t.co/MI3TbwnvhC 3 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Chief Operating Officer in the South East: buff.ly/2AkwJuU https://t.co/yjUe75QtjM 3 days ago
- A successful client meeting in London resulted in some unexpected @claridgeshotel pastries for TeamDJ this morning.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- We are currently recruiting an IT Project Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract in Warwickshire… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Douglas Jackson
It’s that time of year again and this year to Harrogate, home of the famous Betty’s Tea Rooms and Turkish Baths for the Customer Strategy and Planning conference from the Forum, held at the grandly named Majestic Hotel. Chris Rainsforth … Continue reading
I have judged at the UK Digital Experience Awards every year since it has started and I am still amazed each year with the amount of time and effort that is put in to, not only the entries and … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading
Last week we headed to London for the UK Customer Experience Awards. This year the event was held at the Park Plaza Hotel Westminster Bridge, which had some great views of London. This one, of Big Ben was taken on … Continue reading
This subject, alongside CV Advice, is where the team at Douglas Jackson spend a great deal of time, helping and supporting our customers (candidates) to prepare for that potentially, life changing meeting. Here we we share our Top-Tips for a Successful … Continue reading