- I am looking for an experienced Team Manager to join a well-established organisation who are based in East Yorkshir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our client is dedicated to achieving effortless customer experiences and are now looking for someone to lead a new… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Reporting to the Senior Customer Experience Manager, my client is looking for a senior analyst to help shape future… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- My client is looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Manager to join and lead the London team… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- My client is looking for a Resource Planning Analyst to work within their operations support team - West Midlands /… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Category Archives: Douglas Jackson
In a world where customers and employees have an ever-growing number of platforms to discuss and rate your company, customer and employee experience must be at the forefront of every successful businesses strategy; ‘Businesses that have an employee, customer-centric approach … Continue reading
Tuesday 15th May 2018 – A Great afternoon at the Brewery in London as Rebecca Lawrence and Kerry Gidziewicz attended the CCMA Seminar “Maximising Productivity with AI Solutions”, ahead of the evenings UK National Contact Centre Awards hosted by Ann-Marie … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again and this year to Harrogate, home of the famous Betty’s Tea Rooms and Turkish Baths for the Customer Strategy and Planning conference from the Forum, held at the grandly named Majestic Hotel. Chris Rainsforth … Continue reading
I have judged at the UK Digital Experience Awards every year since it has started and I am still amazed each year with the amount of time and effort that is put in to, not only the entries and … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
The Digital evolution is here! You have managed to convince the exec team that the investment is required and you have successfully established your web-chat channel, or strategy. Great! , so…..what next?
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I headed to London to attend the Winning with Customer Experience conference. On arriving at the American Square Conference Centre the venue was impressive and I was greeted with a smile and guided to the conference, just in … Continue reading