- Contact Centre Manager (Sales and Service) | Douglas Jackson Executive and Managerial Recruitment Consultants, Sear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Roundup of a content filled event with the CXFO – What We Can Do Tomorrow to help develop better customer and emplo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- CXFO - What We Can Do Tomorrow, a roundup from this weeks CXFO inaugural meeting. …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2018/09/20/cxf… https://t.co/N84bPltilF 7 hours ago
- @MKAMichelle Heading to @thepiratescastle with the #CXFO London launch #cx #Camden 3 days ago
- As Resource Planning Manager you will be part of the Customer Service management team, you will take ownership of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →