- How important are your people...Really? This might seem an easy question to answer, as I imagine most customer led… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- John recently received great feedback following the successful completion of two business critical hires for a fast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Congratulations to all the winners at the #ukccca20 UK National Contact Centre Awards 2020 buff.ly/2ROW0Ue https://t.co/FTPtTeiJkK 5 days ago
- Are you and your leadership team still trying to work out the best way to effectively lead/manage your Hybrid Workf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @douglasjackson: I saw a term this week regarding Executive Search firms, 'cookie cutter'. It was a new one on me but it was calling o… 1 week ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →