- Working for a leading retail brand, this senior consumer engagement manager will take responsibility for defining a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to take responsibility for a multi-channel, digitally ali… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- ‘Delivering World Class Service With a Human Touch’ – UK National Contact Centre Conference 2018… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- #LestWeForget https://t.co/DMSFWfWDf8 5 days ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: No pressure, next up Steven Lee from one of the worlds best brands @LEGO_Group #buildaduck time #UKCCC18 @CCMATALK https:/… 1 week ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →