- This is a newly created opportunity within a fast growth retail, health and wellness business - London… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Systems Data Analyst to join a established organisation on a 10 m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Capacity Planning Analyst to join a fast-paced and evolving business who a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join an established organisation for a 10 month FTC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We are currently partnered with a highly regulated business based in the heart of the Midlands who are looking to i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →