- Some thoughts and questions from our Planning, Insight and Analytics guru Perry Fletcher @AnalyticsTeamDJ - How Wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- How Will Business Planning Change? …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/04/07/how… https://t.co/f48ozG8rQz 14 hours ago
- Accelerated Digital Transformation - A number of businesses have seen large scale transformation projects, expected… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Accelerated Digital Transformations …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/04/06/acc… https://t.co/UepO2OZqDI 1 day ago
- RT @BorisJohnson: Another quick update from me on our campaign against #coronavirus. You are saving lives by staying at home, so I urge yo… 3 days ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →