- National Business Awards | Leader of the Year finalists announced buff.ly/2gwvIXS https://t.co/vnnz2j2ExQ 22 hours ago
- We are currently recruiting a Head of Customer Experience (8 to 12 weeks contract) in Bolton https://t.co/w1gfPvALns 1 day ago
- This contact centre collections role is within a highly regarded organisation - S.East https://t.co/ZmtNDqSGT2 3 days ago
- A well known company in Sussex is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their management team https://t.co/7hqczs00jh 4 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Contact Centre Manager (Sales) in Yorkshire https://t.co/YNRYcFQEMY 1 week ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →