- A market leading financial services company are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join their leading contac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An opportunity for a Junior Project Manager or a Team Manager level individual looking to develop their career - Bi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An opportunity for an experienced Customer Resolutions Manager to take responsibility for a multi-channel, digitall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is a great opportunity for a Commercial Bid Manager to develop new business opportunities and be responsible f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head or HR or Head of People to join a tech driven travel compan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →