- I am looking for a very people focused and hands on Leader for a Head of Customer Operations role - Midlands… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- My client is looking for 3 contractors to support the current resource planning function - South West… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- This is an opportunity for a proven, process driven Customer Experience Manager to take responsibility for the end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to lead a team of Planners to co-ordinate field-b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Client Onboarding professional to take responsibility for the end to end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →