- We are currently recruiting a Resource Planning Manager for an exciting brand based in the North East… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Look at these amazing fairy cakes from the talented Eloise, helping #TeamDJ raise money for @BBCCiN… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Another great conference from @CCMATALK with @MoiraClark @HenleyBSchool @Moneypenny @HelenWilson_CX @IpsosMORI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Future of Work in Contact Centres …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2019/11/14/the… https://t.co/GW8Mp6iBXl 1 day ago
- I am looking for a Contact Centre Manager / Customer Service Manager or Operations Manager that has managed contact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →