- I am looking for an innovative Head of Customer Service, who is all about their people! If you are customer and emp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- We are looking for an experienced MI Analyst to support the development of an MI Reporting function for this large… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- We are looking for an experienced Data Manager to develop an MI Reporting function for this large organisation - Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Many thanks for the RT @callcentrehelperhope you are all doing well. 5 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Head of Customer Contact in the East Midlands: buff.ly/2GfvewE https://t.co/19OQZHiEmG 5 days ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →