- 21 Reasons to trust Douglas Jackson with your next hire. #7 Award winning. Recognised by the industry we serve.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: Did you know we have three distinct recruitment practice areas. All with a market specialist consultant dedicated to yo… 1 day ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: We can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but as forward thinking CEOs COOs, CCOs, HR Directors and Customer led lead… 1 day ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: We all know that great leadership is fair leadership. We all know that organisations who thrive and succeed have leaders… 1 day ago
- If you are already a skilled MI Analyst with a good understanding of Business Processes and Contact Centre Metrics,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →