- A company with a truly customer centric culture is looking for a Trainer/Coach to join their customer service conta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and innovative business within the transport industry - West… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Opportunity for a commercially minded Bid Manager to join this global brand and business - London with travel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- This is an excellent role for an experienced Resource Planning Specialist who will report directly into the Resourc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- This is an excellent role for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to join an award-winning brand - Yorkshire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →