- A lovely gift for Michelle from a candidate we helped place and who is loving life in their new role. Thank you R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Real-time Analyst who will be responsible for delivering real time support for resource… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Retained Search – Not Just For The C-Suite, a highly effective, thorough, professional process to enable you to mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Retained Search - Not Just For The C-Suite. A highly effective, thorough, professional process to help target and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- This is an opportunity to join an established organisation within the hospitality sector that is undergoing busines… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Category Archives: social media
May 16th 2017, location: The Brewery EC1 Members of the CCMA arrived to a surprisingly sunny London to enjoy the Q2 Seminar on Homeworking and Social Media best practice.
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
My Overview of the Chief Digital Officer Forum – #DigiLeaders Okay, I will begin this blog by pointing out that I visited this event from a ‘Digital Experience’ and ‘Customer Experience’ perspective… My overall impression from day 1, was that it seemed … Continue reading →
For this month’s guest blog we would like to welcome back co-author of the new book ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’ – Carolyn Blunt. Carolyn shares 5 Top Tips on Effective Social Customer Service: Social customer service is the responsibility of … Continue reading →