- Easter cupcakes for TeamDJ, thank you Rebecca! @douglasjackson @AnalyticsTeamDJ yum yum. #EasterWeekend #cupcakes https://t.co/W2eWW60Y37 5 days ago
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, this role is with a highly regarded organisation operating within an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- My client are looking for a Senior Workforce Planning Analyst to develop and maintain the Strategic Workforce Plann… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Opportunity for an experienced Coach or Trainer from a contact centre environment to join an established business i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Working in a brand new department within a well established company within the Travel sector, they are looking for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Digital Experience Recruitment
It was pleasure, as always, to be a part of this years’ Digital Experience Awards at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London, and to chair the judges’ panel for the ‘Best use of digital to improve customer experience’ category.
Last month was a busy awards and events time for the Team at Douglas Jackson and I personally had the great pleasure of being invited to judge at the Digital Experience Awards, at the impressive Grand Connaught Rooms, London. There were some fantastic individual presentations, business plans, innovative creations, and stories told not only within each judging category, but also throughout the day, as I had the opportunity to network and meet with many of the entrants, Subject Matter Experts Digital Leaders and Consultants. Continue reading →