- This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to lead a Team of Business Analysts within the Chang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- My client is looking for a Scheduler to work within their operations support team - Warwick buff.ly/2KWoypi https://t.co/aA9Wcg0ff0 3 days ago
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Manager, Customer Service Manager to join this gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Opportunity to manage a growing team, working on behalf of an established retailer to ensure delivery of exceptiona… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- An initial 3 month interim contract for a Customer Journey Manager, Customer Experience Manager - North West… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Customers
Tuesday 15th May 2018 – A Great afternoon at the Brewery in London as Rebecca Lawrence and Kerry Gidziewicz attended the CCMA Seminar “Maximising Productivity with AI Solutions”, ahead of the evenings UK National Contact Centre Awards hosted by Ann-Marie … Continue reading
8th November 2017 and the UK National Contact Centre Conference from the CCMA, held at the British Library knowledge centre. The event, free to members was sold out with a capacity crowd of over 250 in attendance. One particular highlight … Continue reading
Did anyone watch The Voice debut on ITV this weekend? Don’t worry if talent shows and reality TV is not for you, as this is not an article about those, Will.i.am, or Tom Jones, but about Domino’s Pizza and the rise … Continue reading
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
Last week we were back at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge for the 2016 UK Customer Experience Awards. With one of the best views from a hotel lobby in London,(in our opinion), this event just gets bigger each year, with … Continue reading
Earlier this year in the Gartner Executive Survey CEO’s put customer service as the most important priority after growth. “The big rise of explicit mentions of the word “customer” was very noticeable in the results of this year’s survey,” Mark … Continue reading
This year, Customer Strategy and Planning headed to Stratford-upon-Avon on the weekend of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, so the conference was full of inspiration and quotes from one of our greatest ever writers. This year’s conference ‘Breakthrough … Continue reading
Now in it’s 5th year and after out growing their previous venue The UK Customer Experience Awards took to the stage at the ExCeL London.
This week Douglas Jackson attended the CCMA (Call Centre Management Association) seminar; The Contact Centre Skills and Knowledge of the Future.
In this week’s Guest Post we are delighted to welcome Steve West. Steve is a customer services professional who has designed and implemented customer services strategies, to deliver operational performance, improved customer service measures, customer loyalty and people engagement. Steve … Continue reading