- Is your LinkedIn profile working for you or against you? 3 Top tips to help you improve your LinkedIn profile and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Returning to the office…Covid Recovery for business… …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/08/04/ret… 1 day ago
- 21 Reasons to trust Douglas Jackson with your next hire. #11 We help you make the right decision. Who you hire is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Resilience is a hot topic right now. We have been speaking with a number of business leaders and HR Directors ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Morning, a short introduction on how our free book will help you attract and hire top talent. If you would like co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: barclaycard
Wow, what a scene, it truly was a spectacular sight as we entered the grand hall at the Battersea Evolution for the ECCCSA’s, European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards.
Last week, TeamDJ were delighted to attend the CCMA Seminar ‘The Future of Contact Centre Working’ held at the Brewery, Montcalm Hotels. The Seminar featured some great sessions including:
Friday 4th July at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow, the scene was set for the 5th annual Customer Service Training Awards, open to Customer Service Trainers all over the world.