- RT @ukbusinessaward: The @ukbusinessaward are proud to be working with @KerryGidziewicz @CallCentreJobs1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to take responsibility for a multi-channel, digitally aligned Cus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This is a newly created position for a business that has gone through significant change in the last 12 months and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A household brand is looking for a talented Change Planning Analyst to join the team based within the contact centr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- This is a great opportunity for a junior Territory Manager to join a premier global organisation - South Yorkshire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: barclaycard
Wow, what a scene, it truly was a spectacular sight as we entered the grand hall at the Battersea Evolution for the ECCCSA’s, European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards.
Last week, TeamDJ were delighted to attend the CCMA Seminar ‘The Future of Contact Centre Working’ held at the Brewery, Montcalm Hotels. The Seminar featured some great sessions including:
Friday 4th July at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow, the scene was set for the 5th annual Customer Service Training Awards, open to Customer Service Trainers all over the world.