- RT @ClubLichfield: As old Frank Sinatra sang 'Start Spreading the news Grub Club starts next month We want you to be a part of it In old L… 1 day ago
- We are currently recruiting a Forecasting Analyst who will be responsible for Forecasting the Contact Centre demand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We are currently recruiting a Forecasting Analyst, who will support Operations ensuring they have the right people… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- How to Develop a Digital Service Strategy from @callcentrehelper and some of the industry Subject Matter Experts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Reporting to the Director of Field Sales, this role is with an exciting and expanding company within a high growth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: barclaycard
Wow, what a scene, it truly was a spectacular sight as we entered the grand hall at the Battersea Evolution for the ECCCSA’s, European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards.
Last week, TeamDJ were delighted to attend the CCMA Seminar ‘The Future of Contact Centre Working’ held at the Brewery, Montcalm Hotels. The Seminar featured some great sessions including:
Friday 4th July at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow, the scene was set for the 5th annual Customer Service Training Awards, open to Customer Service Trainers all over the world.