- Easter cupcakes for TeamDJ, thank you Rebecca! @douglasjackson @AnalyticsTeamDJ yum yum. #EasterWeekend #cupcakes https://t.co/W2eWW60Y37 3 days ago
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, this role is with a highly regarded organisation operating within an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- My client are looking for a Senior Workforce Planning Analyst to develop and maintain the Strategic Workforce Plann… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Opportunity for an experienced Coach or Trainer from a contact centre environment to join an established business i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Working in a brand new department within a well established company within the Travel sector, they are looking for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: barclaycard
Wow, what a scene, it truly was a spectacular sight as we entered the grand hall at the Battersea Evolution for the ECCCSA’s, European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards.
Last week, TeamDJ were delighted to attend the CCMA Seminar ‘The Future of Contact Centre Working’ held at the Brewery, Montcalm Hotels. The Seminar featured some great sessions including:
Friday 4th July at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow, the scene was set for the 5th annual Customer Service Training Awards, open to Customer Service Trainers all over the world.