- This is an opportunity for a proven senior programme executive to join an exciting, well established and forward th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- An exciting new position has become available for leading consumer-based family run organisation that has a global… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Scheduler to work within their operations support team - Warwick buff.ly/31rdfyJ https://t.co/Nm2B5MucV7 4 days ago
- An exciting new position has become available for leading consumer-based family run organisation that has a global… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CRM/Campaign Manager to join a brand-new team - London/York… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: barclaycard
Wow, what a scene, it truly was a spectacular sight as we entered the grand hall at the Battersea Evolution for the ECCCSA’s, European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards.
Last week, TeamDJ were delighted to attend the CCMA Seminar ‘The Future of Contact Centre Working’ held at the Brewery, Montcalm Hotels. The Seminar featured some great sessions including:
Friday 4th July at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow, the scene was set for the 5th annual Customer Service Training Awards, open to Customer Service Trainers all over the world.