- 21 Reasons to trust Douglas Jackson with your next hire. #7 Award winning. Recognised by the industry we serve.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: Did you know we have three distinct recruitment practice areas. All with a market specialist consultant dedicated to yo… 1 day ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: We can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but as forward thinking CEOs COOs, CCOs, HR Directors and Customer led lead… 1 day ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: We all know that great leadership is fair leadership. We all know that organisations who thrive and succeed have leaders… 1 day ago
- If you are already a skilled MI Analyst with a good understanding of Business Processes and Contact Centre Metrics,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Customer Success Director
If you are serious about being a forward thinking customer led organisation, this report is for you and your leaders… Continue reading
Customer Success, it isn’t Customer Experience. (at least not yet) There is much talk across the customer community as to the rise of Customer Success and for some, some confusion as to how this now affects Customer Experience.