- Our friends at @callcentrehelp have some great podcasts, including this one from @Jo_h4p Podcast – Top Contact Cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- One of the biggest challenges to organisations, is attracting the individuals we need to deliver the future workfor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Attracting and Retaining The Skills For The Future. …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/01/24/att… https://t.co/mzAbcLzBOK 1 day ago
- My client is looking for a Customer Insight Manager to mentor a specialist analytics team that will produce actiona… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Bain & Co reports that “companies with superior CX grew revenue five times faster on average than their competitors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Which?
At the end of 2014, consumers spent more money than ever online; with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, an improving economy and the pre/post-Christmas spend, we generated an estimated £100 billion worth of online sales. As we head towards yet another … Continue reading
Opening a new bank account, transferring money, paying a bill, these should be a relatively easy, pain-free transactions, but many banks struggle to deliver these simple tasks, much to the dissatisfaction of their customers.