- How important are your people...Really? This might seem an easy question to answer, as I imagine most customer led… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- John recently received great feedback following the successful completion of two business critical hires for a fast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Congratulations to all the winners at the #ukccca20 UK National Contact Centre Awards 2020 buff.ly/2ROW0Ue https://t.co/FTPtTeiJkK 5 days ago
- Are you and your leadership team still trying to work out the best way to effectively lead/manage your Hybrid Workf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @douglasjackson: I saw a term this week regarding Executive Search firms, 'cookie cutter'. It was a new one on me but it was calling o… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: #ukcxawards
Last week we headed to London for the UK Customer Experience Awards. This year the event was held at the Park Plaza Hotel Westminster Bridge, which had some great views of London. This one, of Big Ben was taken on … Continue reading
Now in it’s 5th year and after out growing their previous venue The UK Customer Experience Awards took to the stage at the ExCeL London.