- RT @Selectplanner: Some background information about the part time furlough scheme and how it can support the gradual/phased return to work… 22 hours ago
- We’re currently working with a growing organisation to source their next leader within their complaints function -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I was recently lucky enough to visit Japan, a fascinating country with a diverse, rich and unique culture, much in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Bullet trains, Geisha, Japan is known how it strives for perfection, in Searching For Excellence and Geisha Recruit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Happy Birthday to John, We hope you have a great day and look forward to sharing some cake and or a drink together… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: recruitment advice
In recent weeks, we have been asked to recruit a number of newly created senior Customer Service appointments for organisations undergoing major transformation or change across their estate. Whilst working with the COO for one of these businesses, to develop … Continue reading
In our role of recruiting Executive & Managerial appointments for the Call Centre and Customer Service industry, the consultants at Douglas Jackson are lucky enough to work with and represent some really talented and inspiring people, teams and departments.