- A lovely gift for Michelle from a candidate we helped place and who is loving life in their new role. Thank you R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Real-time Analyst who will be responsible for delivering real time support for resource… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Retained Search – Not Just For The C-Suite, a highly effective, thorough, professional process to enable you to mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Retained Search - Not Just For The C-Suite. A highly effective, thorough, professional process to help target and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- This is an opportunity to join an established organisation within the hospitality sector that is undergoing busines… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Professional Planning
Here at Douglas Jackson we have seen a great deal of change across Resource Planning over the last few years; What was once seen as something akin to dabbling in the dark arts, Resource Planning has now established itself as … Continue reading
Last week some of the team at Douglas Jackson were at the Professional Planning Forum’s Best Practice Seminar, which, this year was held at ‘The Theatre of Dreams’; Manchester United’s football ground Old Trafford.