- Our friends at @callcentrehelp have some great podcasts, including this one from @Jo_h4p Podcast – Top Contact Cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- One of the biggest challenges to organisations, is attracting the individuals we need to deliver the future workfor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Attracting and Retaining The Skills For The Future. …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/01/24/att… https://t.co/mzAbcLzBOK 1 day ago
- My client is looking for a Customer Insight Manager to mentor a specialist analytics team that will produce actiona… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Bain & Co reports that “companies with superior CX grew revenue five times faster on average than their competitors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Professional Planning
Here at Douglas Jackson we have seen a great deal of change across Resource Planning over the last few years; What was once seen as something akin to dabbling in the dark arts, Resource Planning has now established itself as … Continue reading
Last week some of the team at Douglas Jackson were at the Professional Planning Forum’s Best Practice Seminar, which, this year was held at ‘The Theatre of Dreams’; Manchester United’s football ground Old Trafford.