- A lovely gift for Michelle from a candidate we helped place and who is loving life in their new role. Thank you R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Real-time Analyst who will be responsible for delivering real time support for resource… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Retained Search – Not Just For The C-Suite, a highly effective, thorough, professional process to enable you to mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Retained Search - Not Just For The C-Suite. A highly effective, thorough, professional process to help target and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- This is an opportunity to join an established organisation within the hospitality sector that is undergoing busines… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: interview preparation
This subject, alongside CV Advice, is where the team at Douglas Jackson spend a great deal of time, helping and supporting our customers (candidates) to prepare for that potentially, life changing meeting. Here we we share our Top-Tips for a Successful … Continue reading
In our role of recruiting Executive & Managerial appointments for the Call Centre and Customer Service industry, the consultants at Douglas Jackson are lucky enough to work with and represent some really talented and inspiring people, teams and departments.