- Working for a leading retail brand, this senior consumer engagement manager will take responsibility for defining a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to take responsibility for a multi-channel, digitally ali… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- ‘Delivering World Class Service With a Human Touch’ – UK National Contact Centre Conference 2018… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #LestWeForget https://t.co/DMSFWfWDf8 4 days ago
- RT @MKAMichelle: No pressure, next up Steven Lee from one of the worlds best brands @LEGO_Group #buildaduck time #UKCCC18 @CCMATALK https:/… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: interview preparation
This subject, alongside CV Advice, is where the team at Douglas Jackson spend a great deal of time, helping and supporting our customers (candidates) to prepare for that potentially, life changing meeting. Here we we share our Top-Tips for a Successful … Continue reading
In our role of recruiting Executive & Managerial appointments for the Call Centre and Customer Service industry, the consultants at Douglas Jackson are lucky enough to work with and represent some really talented and inspiring people, teams and departments.