- We’re currently working with a great brand who are ramping up their sales operation here in the UK and adding to th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 minutes ago
- We’re currently working with a great brand who are ramping up their sales operation here in the UK and adding to th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 minutes ago
- Many thanks to our intrepid explorer @InvolveAdventur Geoff Major for some lovely memorabilia in support of his ama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Working with this highly regarded established organisation, you will play a pivotal role, supporting a number of bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Share your success and recognise your achievements in 2020, nominations now open for the 25th UK National Contact C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: enterprise software
Customer Success, it isn’t Customer Experience. (at least not yet) There is much talk across the customer community as to the rise of Customer Success and for some, some confusion as to how this now affects Customer Experience.