- We hope everyone has had a good week, another short one next week and for our team Friday 'virtual drinks' this wee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- The office received the following feedback recently for John from Andy. Well done John and thank you Andy for taki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I’m currently partnered with a scaling business who are looking to introduce a Customer Experience Manager to their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- I am looking for a strong Customer Service Manager or Operations Manager for an organisation that is expanding thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- TeamDJ are supporting Mental Health Awareness Week, there is some help and advice in abundance and if you haven't a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Customer Service Recruitment in Banking
As a specialist executive recruiter in the customer experience space, and experienced Digital Experience Awards judge, I thought that it would be really beneficial for me to get involved in the first of the Financial Services Experience Awards. I took … Continue reading
Opening a new bank account, transferring money, paying a bill, these should be a relatively easy, pain-free transactions, but many banks struggle to deliver these simple tasks, much to the dissatisfaction of their customers.