- Early EX Lessons from Emotive CX buff.ly/2SWVPX9 from @BrainfoodEngage @martinhw https://t.co/DkRTRMSUGH 1 hour ago
- I am looking for an innovative and independent Team Leader, that can manage customer service agents through change,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- The Future of The Contact Centre Conference round up from Hannah Louise Cox @HLCdigitalCX @douglasjackson buff.ly/39P3Y71 3 days ago
- The Future of The Contact Centre Conference …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/02/21/the… https://t.co/CUPsnnCm3a 3 days ago
- I am looking for a Sales Manager – Europe, to run a B2B sales operation with a luxury goods organisation in London.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: contact centres
This week, TeamDJ joined almost 600 delegates and The Professional Planning Forum at the Chesford Grange Hotel in Kenilworth for their 2013 Customer Strategy & Planning Conference. As always there was a really positive energy surrounding the conference, with a … Continue reading
Last week some of the team at Douglas Jackson were at the Professional Planning Forum’s Best Practice Seminar, which, this year was held at ‘The Theatre of Dreams’; Manchester United’s football ground Old Trafford.