- Early EX Lessons from Emotive CX buff.ly/2SWVPX9 from @BrainfoodEngage @martinhw https://t.co/DkRTRMSUGH 12 hours ago
- I am looking for an innovative and independent Team Leader, that can manage customer service agents through change,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- The Future of The Contact Centre Conference round up from Hannah Louise Cox @HLCdigitalCX @douglasjackson buff.ly/39P3Y71 3 days ago
- The Future of The Contact Centre Conference …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/02/21/the… https://t.co/CUPsnnCm3a 3 days ago
- I am looking for a Sales Manager – Europe, to run a B2B sales operation with a luxury goods organisation in London.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: best practice
This week Douglas Jackson attended the CCMA (Call Centre Management Association) seminar; The Contact Centre Skills and Knowledge of the Future.
Last week some of the team at Douglas Jackson were at the Professional Planning Forum’s Best Practice Seminar, which, this year was held at ‘The Theatre of Dreams’; Manchester United’s football ground Old Trafford.
This seems like such a simple question, after all, it is what each and every one of us who work with, or within Customer Service talk about and strive for each and every day. We asked our valued network and … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.