- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Customer Service or experienced Customer Service Manager… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- This is a newly created position to join a high growth, award winning, software and technology SAAS provider to lar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- We have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Head of Training and Development to join a fast growth global tec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Manager or Team Leader to join an innovative and forward-th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager or Head of Customer Service to join an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: best practice
This week Douglas Jackson attended the CCMA (Call Centre Management Association) seminar; The Contact Centre Skills and Knowledge of the Future.
Last week some of the team at Douglas Jackson were at the Professional Planning Forum’s Best Practice Seminar, which, this year was held at ‘The Theatre of Dreams’; Manchester United’s football ground Old Trafford.
This seems like such a simple question, after all, it is what each and every one of us who work with, or within Customer Service talk about and strive for each and every day. We asked our valued network and … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.