- An opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to take responsibility for a multi-channel, digitally al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Senior Data Advisor to support the Data Advisory Team who are responsible for acquiring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A great opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to join a growing business in the Midlands… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who comes from a strategic and planning background to join a wel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- A lovely gift for Michelle from a candidate we helped place and who is loving life in their new role. Thank you R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: best practice
This week Douglas Jackson attended the CCMA (Call Centre Management Association) seminar; The Contact Centre Skills and Knowledge of the Future.
Last week some of the team at Douglas Jackson were at the Professional Planning Forum’s Best Practice Seminar, which, this year was held at ‘The Theatre of Dreams’; Manchester United’s football ground Old Trafford.
This seems like such a simple question, after all, it is what each and every one of us who work with, or within Customer Service talk about and strive for each and every day. We asked our valued network and … Continue reading
Last Friday, Douglas Jackson Consultants attended the Customer Experience Awards, for a day of judging, dinner and award presentations. The venue for the event was The Grand Connaught Rooms, which offered an excellent venue to celebrate customer experience excellence.