- 21 Reasons to trust Douglas Jackson with your next hire. #1 Save time and Money. We help you to substantially impr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @douglasjackson: Perry received the following feedback from Adam, thank you Adam and well done Perry. "Was fantastic to work with Perry… 2 days ago
- @douglasjackson Well done Perry @AnalyticsTeamDJ 2 days ago
- Perry received the following feedback from Adam, thank you Adam and well done Perry. "Was fantastic to work with Pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Top Tips for Perfecting Your Virtual Recruitment Process, have a look at Hannah’s recent article for Customer Exper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Argos
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
This week, some of TeamDJ headed up to Newcastle for the Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The event opened with some light-hearted, North East linguistic training from the Forum’s adopted ‘Geordie’ Chris Rainsforth. The 400+ strong delegates were able to successfully … Continue reading