- Some thoughts and questions from our Planning, Insight and Analytics guru Perry Fletcher @AnalyticsTeamDJ - How Wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- How Will Business Planning Change? …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/04/07/how… https://t.co/f48ozG8rQz 13 hours ago
- Accelerated Digital Transformation - A number of businesses have seen large scale transformation projects, expected… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Accelerated Digital Transformations …uglasjacksonrecruitment.wordpress.com/2020/04/06/acc… https://t.co/UepO2OZqDI 1 day ago
- RT @BorisJohnson: Another quick update from me on our campaign against #coronavirus. You are saving lives by staying at home, so I urge yo… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Argos
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
This week, some of TeamDJ headed up to Newcastle for the Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The event opened with some light-hearted, North East linguistic training from the Forum’s adopted ‘Geordie’ Chris Rainsforth. The 400+ strong delegates were able to successfully … Continue reading