- An opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to take responsibility for a multi-channel, digitally al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My client is looking for a Senior Data Advisor to support the Data Advisory Team who are responsible for acquiring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A great opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to join a growing business in the Midlands… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who comes from a strategic and planning background to join a wel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- A lovely gift for Michelle from a candidate we helped place and who is loving life in their new role. Thank you R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Argos
Does Customer Experience Drive Revenue Growth? According to the Forrester’s report ‘Customer Experience Drives Revenue Growth, 2016’, yes it does!
This week, some of TeamDJ headed up to Newcastle for the Customer Strategy and Planning Conference. The event opened with some light-hearted, North East linguistic training from the Forum’s adopted ‘Geordie’ Chris Rainsforth. The 400+ strong delegates were able to successfully … Continue reading