2012 was the year that DJHQ decided to start the Douglas Jackson Blog and we have had some excellent Guest Blogs and Features, so a big thank you to those that were involved and featured! We intend to bring you much more from these and other Customer Contact professionals and Subject Matter Experts throughout coming months and years. Here are some of TeamDJ’s most read articles of 2012, as well as some features, or events that are not ours but have made us smile, think and sit back in awe this year!
- Our top read blog post for 2012 was…..: Employee Engagement are your employees engaged from Karen Wenborn Thank you again Karen, there continues to be a large amount of interest and discussion around employee engagement which is excellent for all concerned.
- Truly inspiring came courtesy of Geoff Major with his trip to the North Pole:
- One of Douglas Jackson’s favorites featured in Recruiter.com from Miles Jennings and Why Recruiting looks easy, when it is very often actually, years in the making.
- Another well read article and Guest Blog came courtesy of Jason Wright in Creating a Winning Culture
- How well do you know your customers and the story of a Bearded Dragon from Ian Golding
- Other top read posts this year were: Great Interview Presentation & Preparation and How to Improve your interview Performance
- There have once again, been some excellent achievements and award winners across the Customer Contact industry throughout 2012, in addition, here are The Most Respected People in the Contact Centre Industry 2012 from Call Centre Helper
Awe Inspiring and heart stopping:
- Another Favourite read this year helped show the careers available to Contact Centre Agents joining our industry in: Contact Centre, the future leaders training ground.
- and finally… 2012 would not be complete without mentioning our Olympic Hero’s Our Greatest Team and The Olympics
What have been your favourite moments or articles of 2012? – Please do let us know?